This sumptuous contemporary stool is made of a fabric that encloses two layers, the bottom layer contains 70% leather residue, which ensures the natural and unique appearance. The other 30% forms the top layer and consists of polyester, which provides strength and durability.
2 seat sofa, 3 seat sofa and chair also available in this range.
Available in black and cognac.
Height 120cm, Width 60cm, Depth 43cm.