This Sumptuous contemporary chair is made of a fabric that encloses two layers, 70% contains leather residue, which ensures the natural and unique appearance. This forms the bottom layer. The other 30% forms the top layer and consists of polyester, which provides strength and durability.
Available in army, cognac and black leather.
Height 85cm x Width 105cm x Depth 86cm.