- 3000 springs - each mattress consists of 2 layers of 1500 high quality springs, designed to work in conjunction with each other.
- Longer lasting - the springs will last longer than in a traditional single-layer mattress as the multiple layers ensure that each individual spring supports less weight.
- Posture pocket sprung - each individual spring is pocketed, ensuring each spring stays in place and the breathable fabric assists air flow, reducing allergens.
- Fully turnable - the two spring units used are both the same thickness and height to ensure that the feel of the mattress is exactly the same when turned.
- Traditionally made - hand made in the UK using a unique blend of natural fibres. Each mattress is hand tufted with wool, has 5 flag-stitched handles and a four-tier side-stitched border for end-to end comfort.
- Made with all natural fibres – pure white cashmere, silk, wool, cotton, mohair and horse hair.
- ‘Comfort feel’ - medium firmness.
- 33cm deep mattress.
This mattress, exclusive to Unna, has been designed with pure luxury and comfort in mind.
With our flexible finance options you can spread the cost of whatever you buy, from 6 months to 10, with just a 10% deposit. Click here to find out more about our Interest Free Credit
|Interest Free 6 Months (0.00000000% APR Representative for 6 months)|
|Interest Free 9 Months (0.00000000% APR Representative for 9 months)|
|Interest Free 10 Months (0.00000000% APR Representative for 10 months)|
|-% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Terms & Conditions
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Finance is only available in the UK.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, and a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.